Each year, Communities for Communities holds various events to fundraise for our projects and contributes to local initiatives. For these events to be a success, we rely on volunteers to help with organisation as well as on the day. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and give back to the community.
Some of the available projects and events are:
- Tamworth school holiday immersion program
- National Volunteer Week activities
- Red Shield Appeal
- Lucas Gardens swimming classes
- C4C fundraising events throughout the year
- April 30th - 23rd March 2020
- July 7th-10th 2020
- September 29th - 2nd October 2020
If you interested in volunteering in the local community? Please fill in the form on our Contact page.