Each year, Communities for Communities holds various events to fundraise for our projects and contributes to local initiatives. For these events to be a success, we rely on volunteers to help with organisation as well as on the day. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and give back to the community.
Some of the available projects and events are:
- Tamworth school holiday immersion program
- National Volunteer Week activities
- Red Shield Appeal
- Lucas Gardens swimming classes
- C4C fundraising events throughout the year
- First Immersion - Sunday 19th April to Friday 24th April 2020
- Second Immersion - Sunday 5th July to Friday 10th July 2020
- Third Immersion - Sunday 27th September to Friday 2nd October 2020
Communities for Communities has embarked on supporting local project in the regional town of Tamworth that has a strong focus on supporting at-risk Indigenous youth. Run in the partnership with the Tamworth Local Aboriginal Lands' Council (TLALC), this program takes place three times a year, during school holiday periods where up to 60 primary school students spend time immersing themselves in various activities that promote health, wellness & cultural awareness. C4C is extremely proud to be supporting such an impactful program that at its core is around building & supporting community. We are on the look out for volunteers who are interested to participate - please check out our website or facebook page for more information.
If you interested in volunteering in the local community? Please fill in the form on our Contact page.